We are slowly beginning to open our doors again for events and celebrations.
Because our main goal is to ensure the safety of our employees, our contractors, clients and guests, we have put together a list of precautions that we are taking as well as some new requirements for vendors and clients to protect everyone to the best of our abilities. These precautions and new requirements are based on the information that is available to us now and may change in the coming weeks.
The Bailey Room new safety measures:
- Hand sanitizing station will be provided at the main entrance and exit
- The Bailey Room Staff will wipe down and disinfect high risk areas such as door handles, bathroom sink hardware, etc. every 20 - 30 minutes
- The Bailey Room will take and record the temperatures of all in house staff as well as day of staff before the start of any event
- Any staff or contractor will be asked to leave if they are feeling sick.
- Access to the storage closet will be for staff only
- Max guest counts of 75 (to be reassessed at the beginning of August)
- Caterers must have a certified food safety personnel on staff for the evening of the event
- All Bailey Room employees as well as contractors will wear masks at all times
- All catering staff will be asked to wear gloves and masks when serving guests and when working with food and beverage items.
- Masks for guests will be highly encouraged.
We believe that these precautions will reduce risk of Covid-19, however, we also know contractors, clients, and guests understand that there is still a risk when entering the building. If you still feel uncomfortable, please feel free to talk to a Bailey Room staff member.